Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beginnings... (or my first "blawg")

I am an attorney in good standing practicing general civil litigation in Contra Costa County, California.  You can look me up at www.calbar.ca.gov - my bar number is 221550, and I have been practicing for about eight years, right here in Walnut Creek.

I decided to start this blog both as a pro bono exercise (that is, an effort to give something of my experience to the community), and also to see the power of the internet in my chosen profession (call it a social experiment).  To that end, I hereby offer my services to local individuals and businesses - to answer what questions I can.  Obviously, this is a blog - so if you decide to post a comment publicly, then anything you post will not be privileged.  If you have a private question, or are concerned about your communications, please email me directly at chumitz@aol.com.  I have two small children, and an active practice, but I will do my best to try to respond in a timely fashion.

I also intend, in this blog, to share my insights (when and where I have them) about the current state of the law and the local legal community.  Anything you read in this vein is my personal opinion and heavily influenced by my own peculiar sense of humor, and as such should be taken with several grains of salt.

Again, welcome to my blog.  Please feel free to write me a message, ask a question, or suggest a topic of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment